Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photography Blog

I have a new blog. Well, actually I have had it for a little while, but I am just now starting to update it with all my recent pictures. You can find it at
I am working on my website (well, Jim is :}), so I will use this blog until my website is finished and ready to share. I am so excited to share all the pictures that I have been taking and a little about the people in the pics. Thanks so much to all of those who allow me the opportunity to capture your family's moments!

2 comments:

Lianna Black said...

Chomay you never ever cease to amaze me with your talents! I think you are absolutely soo incredibly talented. Your photography says so much...you can catch the feelings and the natural beauty of the people you photograph. I love every picture. Thank you for sharing your amazing gifts with me and my family. I love you!!

Steph said...

I must say ditto - I am excited for your website, I think you are very talented too. Keep it up and thanks for sharing with us.