Monday, September 22, 2008

The Neon Dragons


Riley started soccer a few weeks ago. There are 3 girls and 3 boys on Riley's team and Riley is the tallest one. They are little, but play hard. We are enjoying the games watching Riley kick the ball and score a few goals.


4 comments:

j- said...

Way to go Riley!! Next time we get together you and Tommy will have to play- love the soccer shirts, they are way better than Lehi's!!

Andrea said...

No fair! My first comment didn't post. Anyway love the name and the pictures!

Steph said...

I should have talked to you about soccer a long time ago. I would have loved to have Zach play with Riley on his team. Zach really wants to do that and I am a slacker mom. Loved Zach's school pictures by the way...you did awesome...love the sparkle and color on the eyes. Hope your having a good day.

Lizz said...

Looks like a natural!