Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TuTu TIME

It has been a while since I have posted to my blog. Our family has been so busy I havent had a chance to do anything fun for me. So, today while the kids play at the neighbors I am blogging.

I am a lucky girl because I have a very talented friend (NICOLE) who made this adorable tutu for me. I am loving the tutu! After taking Riley to preschool Morgan, Camden (who is still off track) and I went over to Herriman Cove and took some pics. Morgan was willing to pose for pictures because not only did she get to wear the tutu, but I brought the jelly bellies.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Michelle said...

She is adorable! I love the tutu AND you can tell what family she belongs to! She looks a lot like your boys!

Tricia said...

So cute! Glad she will copperate! My boys are having nothing to do with me! I love the tutu too.

j- said...

My favorite are the last 2, I love her little white and pink tennies!! Great tutu and what a sweetie Morgan is!!

Cheryl said...

Such cute pictures! She is so photogenic, and you can tell that she loves that tutu!

welchfamily said...

She is so adorable!! It makes us want to have a little girl even more!!

Lianna Black said...

Chomay she is soooooooo cute! Please forgive me that I never come down, I really want to soon so we can catch up. I have things I need to bring you! You are so amazingly talented...Morgan is gorgeous and you know just how to capture her...I would give you any amount for the same with Camo!! hhehe - I love you! I hope we can see each other soon! :)

Anonymous said...

That tutu looks so cute on her! How fun! I'm glad you like it.

Kenney Klan said...

You're right the tutu is so darling! How come they didn't have those cute things when we were little. Maybe we'll have to do have a dress up party and you can have a mommy tutu moment!

Steph said...

darling and fabulous photos once again! you amaze me! love ya!

Jerlyn said...

Hey, I am so glad you found me. I love your blog. These pictures are absolutely adorable!!!

Jerlyn said...

Oh, by the way, my blog is murphy-madhouse.blogspot.com.

Lizz said...

I love it! those dang tutus are so cute! i just made one for ashlyn's halloween costume, we'll have pics soon (hopefully!) your pictures are soooo good!

Andrea said...

I think you might have to make her room into a ballet room. How cute would those pictures look on her wall in a grouping. She is a really cute baby. Can you believe our babies are going to be 3! I am in denial!