Riley has been loving preschool. One of his favorite parts are the field trips. Miss Lisa always has something fun planned. This month we went to the pumpkin patch.
The day before the field trip Camden had come home with a stomach bug. So, I wasnt sure that we would make it to the field trip. Fortunately, he seemed better by the time we were to go so we went. They had a lot of fun spots for pictures. This big red hay trailer was hard to resist. I love color!

They had lots of fun tractors for the kids to climb on. I think we could have spent hours here just playing on the tractors.
Morgan had a good time picking out pumpkins and running around. She was also a good sport and let me take a few pictures of her in this wheel barrow.

Last month we went to the Dinosaur Museum. Riley had a great time with Zach. We were planning on going to the Children's garden, but it was pouring when we got there so we went to the museum instead. However, I wasnt prepared for inside pictures so some turned out a little dark, but I am glad I got a few of them playing.
They especially loved digging in the sand with the dinosaurs.
and digging for dinosaur bones.
8 comments:
Your kids are gorgeous and your photography is amazing!!!
How fun! Your kids are so cute! You still amaze with your photography abilities!
Great pictures, Tam!! Love Morgan by the red hay wagon!! And all of the tractors, how totally fun!
Your kids are absolutely adorable. And, you are a great photographer!!!! I love that red wall.
What a great preschool teacher you have. I could never do that much when I did it. Twice a year was good enough for me.
Your pictures always look so good!!! I can not believe how big the kids are getting.
Your kids are so cute. I hope you put some pictures of them in their halloween costumes.
I never get tired of your wonderful pics! Glad your kids had such fun, you are a great Mom!
Post a Comment