Sunday, January 30, 2011
Warm Weather & My Garage
Its the end of January and we have had the best winter weather. The sun has been shining and you can't see your breath when you are outside. Its a beautiful thing! Last week we even BBQ'd--it was the best. I have been especially grateful for the warmer weather because of my garage. My garage is full of stuff. When we finished the basement we moved all of the stuff from the basement to the garage. I am almost embarrased to open the garage door because it looks like we belong on an episode of "Hoarders". In the meantime my van has to sit in the driveway until we haul all the junk away. The bad part is that when it gets cold the doors freeze shut. Even better than that if I try to open the sliding door behind the driver seat it will open just a crack, but will not shut again. So, I end up driving kids to school with my baby on my lap and all the lights in the car on. I am SOOOOOOOO grateful for my garage and an unfrozen car in the winter. I never realized how much until I didnt have it. Next winter I am going to smile everytime I look in the garage and see my van. :}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment