Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Field Trip


Today was Camden's first kindergarten field trip. They went down to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Camden was really excited to ride a school bus. He has been waiting to ride a school bus since he was three. This is actually how I convinced him to be potty trained. I told him that when he is a big boy he will get to ride a school bus. He was potty trained within 3 days. I wished I could have gone with him. I am feeling a little guilty maybe just because I have never let him go far without me. However, I babysit on Wednesdays so I couldnt go. It might be good for me to let him go on his own. I just hope they dont lose him! :} I need to start taking pictures of him without this sweater, but it is so cute and one of my favorites! :}

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a big boy! Shane is totally in love with school buses too. By the way, don't stop taking picture in that sweater he'll outgrow it before you know it. It's from Gymboree, right? I'm waiting for it to go on sale and I'm getting one too!! Your kids are too cute!

j- said...

Did he just love it? Did they get to go to Cornbelly's too (At Thanksgiving point, the corn maze, and the Huge bounding pillow?) Dal went to Cornbelly's when he did the Thanksgiving Point farm field trip- he let is coat at the bouncing pillow!! Thankfully we live close to it so I went and got it!!