Sunday, November 11, 2007

A perfect day for pictures!

Yesterday we (my kids and I) went to Wheeler Farm for a photo day. Once a month I meet up with a group of photographers and we take pictures together in efforts to help each other improve. Today we decided to shoot in manual mode. Thank goodness for RAW format! We had a lot of fun! We all brought models--I brought my kids and I also invited my friend Andrea and her family to come. The weather was perfect and the surroundings were beautiful.


Andrea and her husband adopted an adorable little boy who they named Peyton. He is one day older than Morgan. These two were so cute together. They kept hugging and holding hands. Of course everyone had to get a picture of that. I am excited to see what the other girls caught.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

That is such a good thing to do. I wish I was there so I could "play." Ok, next time we come to Utah you have to take me there and I'll share some no models with you! How sweet are the kids to be holding hands. Just wait all the boys will be fighting over her before you know it!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much Tammy! That was so fun!

j- said...

I love the Crawley pics!! How cute is their family!! The one of Morgan & Peyton holding hands is such a Benneton ad! The one of them almost hugging (I think) is cut off though- is my computer retarded? (Or are you? LOL Ha ha ha!)

Nance (Still chuckling to myself)