
I started this months ago, but never had the time to really put it together. So, when Nancy put hers together and showed me what to do I decided it was time to put mine together. I hope that more of my friends will do one so that we can keep in better contact. Let me know when you do!
I love to take pictures and I never get tired of it! Unfortunately my kids do! However, they are really good sports and most of the time after a bribe or two I get a few good shots that I am happy with! So, Halloween has come and gone, but I thought I would share a few photos from the pumpkin patch. Why not!


4 comments:
Very Cute Tammy! Your pictures are so great! I love them. Have a happy day!
Cute kids, cute pictures! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can stay updated on you and your family! I'm jealous of ALL the beautiful places you can take pictures. We just have UGLY desert!
I love it! I love it! I love it!
You rock my world!!!!
Look what I found!!! I love your blog. It is so exciting to see your beautiful children. They are getting so big!!!
LOVE TO ALL, Aunt Lynette
Post a Comment