Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving!

I am way behind. So, I am going to post a ton today and then vow to do better in the future! Here are some of the pictures from Thanksgiving. We had a great time. It is my family's year for Thanksgiving (Nathan and I take turns for Thanksgiving) so we spent the day at my Aunt Linda's house.
My parents came and Nancy and Jim and their family were there too.


The meal was complete with Turkey, ham, and all the trimmings--And don't forget the martinellis.
The boys got to sit at their very own table while the littlest ones shared a cozy little spot near the adults.











It was cute watching Chase and Morgan interact. They seem to understand each other perfectly.



It was a very good day. It was nice to spend time with family! After eating, we talked and played scrabble while the kids had a great time playing together.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

All of your blog entries are so cute!