
Morgan just can't keep her clothes on. It is either off the shoulder or off completely. Today she not only could not keep her shirt on, but her pants were unbuttoned practically the whole day. To complete the ensemble she soaked her shirt with water. She pulled out all of my tupperware and started filling them up with water from the fridge and then in her attempts to drink the water poured a lot down her shirt. I just had to laugh at her.
We are getting so excited for Christmas. My kids wake up everyday and ask if Santa has come. I just remind them that we still have several weeks. Usually we make a chain so they can see how many days we have left, but this year Christmas has come fast for me and seems to be passing me by before I can prepare. I guess the one good thing I have going for me is that I finished my christmas shopping yesterday. I feel really good about that. I am so excited for Christmas morning. As my kids get older it is more fun! However, it is getting harder to shop because they are more aware. We used to take them with us and shop in front of them, but that won't work anymore. So, I have done a lot of shopping online and a little at stores. Yesterday I took Riley and Morgan to Walmart. Everything I put in the cart I told them was for someone else. I wonder how long that will work. Next year I will do better and plan shopping trips and hire a babysitter. I found so many good deals online. I took the toysrus ad and compared prices online. Some things were more online, but some things were half the price they were at Toysrus. I also discovered that Amazon changes the prices of things all day long. So, the best way to shop is to find what you want and put it in your cart and wait to see if the price goes down during the day. I saved at least $15.00 doing that. I put a few things in my cart and by the end of the day some qualified for free shipping or went down a few dollars. The other nice thing about shopping online is that with some websites (like Amazon) you don't have to pay tax. Happy Shopping!
2 comments:
love the shopping advice!! how many times do you think you have to check your online deals?
Tammy Elizabeth... did you take any pictures of your cuties at Christmas? I would love to see them!!
Post a Comment