
I teach a computer class on Thursday nights, so unfortunately I wasnt able to be home with my family on valentines night, but the kids and I had a fun time decorating for dad. I made orange chicken for dinner and bread pudding for dessert. We decorated pink hearts and taped them all over the living room. I sprinkled hershey kisses and hugs all over the kitchen island and in the middle I put a box of chocolates and a card for my sweetie. Why didnt I take pictures? Maybe next year.
Nathan gave me a very large mylar balloon. It was cute, but what made me cry was that when you hit the balloon it has a recording of my kids voices saying "I love you, Mommy". He also gave me some lotion and bubble bath.


Camden had a valentines day party in his kindergarten class. He took spiderman valentines that each had a tatoo attached.
He had so much fun. He made a special valentine for a girl in his class that he loves. He tells me that they don't sit by each other or talk to each other, but that when he saw her from across the room he thought she was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He blushes everytime he talks about her and if I dare bring her up he hides his face and says "maaaawwwm". Fortunately the little girl that he loves is very much a tomboy and not interested in boys at all.
My little Rye has the longest eye lashes. When he was two I let his hair grow out just a little bit. He has naturally curly hair and it was so pretty just after it is washed. Unfortunately, I had the urge to cut it off at the end of the summer and now everytime it grows out just a little bit I cut it again. I will have to start growing it out again.
Yesterday he was so excited to decorate the house with hearts. I think he was a little disappointed when I told him we were done decorating. He must of had a far more elaborate plan. But later he told me that he thought it looked good enough. I had to remind him all the way to daddy's work (we switch cars on the nights I teach) that he needed to keep our surprise a secret. I know that was hard for him, but he did it. Good Boy!

My baby girl is learning her colors. Her favorite color is pink and it seems to be the color she can pick out everywhere. When I do laundry and put it on my bed to fold she helps me find everything that is pink. Needless to say she was very excited when we got out decorations and most of them were pink. She kept telling me how pretty everything was. I gave her markers for the first time and she colored a beautiful heart for daddy. She also colored her face too which she thought was pretty!

2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! Cute kids!
CUTE Pictures Tam!!! Cute journaling too!!
Post a Comment