Monday, March 24, 2008

My Big Girl

Tonight is my girl's first night in her big girl bed. It took her a little while to go to sleep and I kept threating to put her back into the crib, but she finally fell asleep. I snuck into her room to find her asleep amongst some of her favorite toys.


This week we are making big changes. Morgan is moving to boy's room and the boy's are moving to Morgan's room. Morgan has big animals painted on her walls (painted by an artist before we moved in) and it is more suited for boys. So, I am going to paint over the trains and cars in the other room and make my girl a pink room. She is so excited to have her own big girl bed and a pink room. I am excited to clean out the clutter and put some fresh paint on the walls. I will share pictures when we are all finished.

6 comments:

j- said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see it!

She looks so big sleeping in a toddler bed!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. I love sleeping pictures.

How exciting that your little girl is growing up.

elder mcdonough said...

she looks very sweet surrounded by all her toys

Andrea said...

Payton just switched to a toddler bed also. He does really well, but then again he is a very good sleeper. Anyway if you need any help painting....

Cheryl said...

How exciting for her to get a new room! She really looks so peaceful sleeping with her toys!

Tricia said...

Look at that big girl! I love the picture of her sleeping, it's too sweet.