Saturday, March 8, 2008

Turning One

This weekend I got to take pictures of this little guy. He is such a cutie! He turns "one" next week. I had a lot of fun playing with his pictures. I love taking pictures of little ones! I am so eager for spring and outside pictures with flowers, grass, and NO SNOW!

I am planning on doing outdoor Portrait Parties this Spring and Summer. If anyone is interested in hosting a party and earning free pictures let me know.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

For sure for me! Also I want some pictures of my kids like the second one of the little boy (I really like the coloring) Just give me and time and we will be there!

j- said...

Oh Me! Me!!

j- said...

CUTE pictures btw! Where are your 10 faves? You have to put Doot in JHS with the "wings" in her hair!! I shoulda put hat one of Damon with the peg leg! Dang!

elder mcdonough said...

love the pics and love what you have done with your blog how did you create it.