
My favorite recipes are made in the crockpot. I love the days when I can throw something in the crockpot and I dont have to think about what to fix for dinner for the rest of the day. These are two of my favorites:
Crockpot Chicken (from my chomay Lianna)
6 boneless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom ( I usually use two cans of cream of chicken--I am not a lover of cream of mushroom)
½ cup evaporated milk
1 package Italian dressing
8 oz cream cheese
Put in crockpot, cook for 8 hours on low
Put over rice or mashed potatoes
Sesame Ribs (we made on Sunday and it is sooo yummy)
INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 large cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
3 to 4 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
1 medium onion, sliced
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
1/4 cup chopped green onion, with green
PREPARATION:
In large bowl, combine, the first nine ingredients. Add ribs and turn to coat. Place the onion in bottom of slow cooker; arrange ribs on top. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. Place ribs on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion. Makes 6 servings.
I took the ribs out and thickened the sauce a little and served it all over rice. YUMMY!
Thanks Nancy for the great idea!
2 comments:
I so want to try the ribs!! They sound divine!!
Slow cooker recipes are awesome!!
I can't wait to try them!
Had it last night, loved it!
Post a Comment