Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring!

It has been a while since I posted. The month has just flown by. We have been out enjoying the patches of good weather that we have had. It has been fun taking the kids to the park. Last year Morgan was too little to play at the park, but this year she is the first one on the playgroud climbing the stairs and going down the slide all by herself. She loves playing with her brothers too. She is a tuff girl and makes every effort to keep up with her brothers. She loves riding on her big wheel--watch out when she learns to pedal.


My baby isn't a baby anymore. She reminds me everyday when I tell her that I love my baby. She says, " Mom, I am not a baby I am Morgan".

5 comments:

Tricia said...

She is too cute! Here eyes are amazing. LOVE your photo skills. I wish I had beautiful flowers to take pictures with. As I'm DREAMING I'll say I wish I had little girls to take pictures of too! :)

Anonymous said...

Well isn't she just a doll! How fun. Good luck enjoying spring!

j- said...

Tam- very cute shots!!! She is a doll! Chase's latest thing is "I not a baby I Chase Christian"

Cheryl said...

What an adorable little girl. I love the pig tails.

Andrea said...

k Tammy once again your pictures remind me that I want you to take close ups of all my kids. You are so talented.