First, I just wanted to send a message out to all the mothers who visit my blog. I hope that your day was wonderful and that you felt appreciated for all the selfless acts you perform each and every day.

We had a really nice weekend. We got to spend time with both Nathan's mom and my mom. On Saturday we visited Nathan's mom. after our nice visit we took our kids to the park. Nathan flew one of his big kites (he loves kites). We played on the slides and monkey bars until it was almost dark. It was fun just playing outside and being together.

I love church on Mother's Day. I love listening to the kids sing songs about Mothers. It always makes me cry. They also gave all the women SEES chocolate. How can you have a bad day when you have a little bit of chocolate. After church I checked my email and got a very sweet email from my Mother-in-law. She is so sweet and wonderful! Then, my mom came over for dinner. She brought me a "CRICUT" for Mother's day. HOW COOL IS MY MOTHER! Even on Mother's day she thinks of her daughter and not of herself. My mother is wonderful even when she doesnt give me such wonderful gifts. I am so thankful for her! I am grateful for her love and friendship. She is not only a great person to talk to but her example helps me to be a better wife and mother. I love you, mom!
4 comments:
You are so spoiled!
Happy to you! My mom has said to me before "I thought about getting you something, but you're not my mother" She did however have a few of the boys make a very cute card for me. I am SO jealous of the Sees candy!!!
i L.O.V.E. your new header~~!!
Tammy- I came across your blog and fell in love with all your pictures! You are soooooo talented! Are you so excited about your Cricut????? I LOVE mine! I hope you post some of your paper crafts! I'll be checking!
Post a Comment