Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Ways to Save Money!

So I am up late because I can't sleep. I decided to get on the internet. I found this article about ways to save money and for some reason I can't stop laughing. I am sure this wont be funny in the morning. I need to just go to bed, so I dont wake up my kids. But before I go I thought I would share:

10. Resist Eating Out
I dont think I am strong enough to conquer this one yet.

9. Avoid Brand Names
Is faded glory considered a brand name?

8. Kick Expensive Habits
do diapers count for this, because I spend A LOT on diapers!

7. Don’t Spend When You’re Drunk
I am pretty sure I have never spent money while drunk. In fact I dont think I have ever been drunk. Maybe I could apply this to me by saying " don't spend when you're drunk with happiness". I definately spend when I am happy!

6. Avoid Prepayment Plans

5. Choose Your Phone Company Wisely
I have Verizon! Can you hear me now? :}

4. Don’t Become a Tech Junkie
How about Scrapbook junkie?

3. Go Easy on the Plastic
My big problem. Luckily I am married to someone who doesnt believe in carrying a balance and paying interest. Problem is we have a huge credit card bill to pay each month. YIKES!

2. Use Coupons
I love to shop with coupons and find the deals. Its almost a quest!

1. Multiply Your Earnings at the Track
I cant believe this is actually #1. This article was obviously written by someone VERY special!

3 comments:

j- said...

You make me laugh Tammy Elizabeth... You couldn't sleep huh? Are you taking after me?

John and Heidi said...

That was cute!! I like the one about being drunk. hey check my blog out at
JHfiles.blogspot.com..I added you to my list.

Lianna Black said...

I loved your list! haha I can relate to #3, thats what we do and its hard to pay it every month. Hope you are doing good! love ya!