I know I post a lot of pictures of my daughter, but I love taking her picture and unlike her brothers she loves to indulge me. However, she is two so her attention span is very small and she usually will only cooperate for the first few photos and then is done with me! This weekend consisted of the usual errands, editing wedding pictures, and a few moments to just relax. So, I pulled out the camera and took these pictures of Morgan. Here are a few of the pics I got:
Here is a pic from the beginning of our photo session. She is smiling and happy to pose for the camera.
Wearing her new favorite hat.
CHEESE!

Here is a little attitude!
As I continue to snap pictures here is "I will pose, but no longer look at the camera"
I dont remember why she made this expression, but I thought is was funny!
It has been about 10 minutes and she has decided enough is enough and will not pose or look at the camera.
Finally she puts her hand up to tell me to stop. She has had enough and says "no more". Oh well maybe next week.
5 comments:
Those are ALL great shots! I she is even adorable when she's not posing.
My kids end up 2 cm from the lens or half way into the next room.
I absolutely love looking at pictures of your little girl. She is so adorable. I love the shot of her with her hand under her chin, that is so cute!!
Cute new background Tammy Elizabeth! My favorite is her in the hat, I love her eyes!!
I love her pics!!!!!! She is so strikingly beautiful!! She is really a cutie! I love your new blog look too, did you design it? super cute! You are an amazing photographer Chomay! :) love you!
LOL! Such a girly girl! You gotta love it!
Post a Comment