Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nathan's Dream

For those who know my husband you know that he loves to garden! Every year he grows a vegetable garden and usually makes salsa to enjoy during the winter. I think he would make a great farmer. Well, after months of searching for the perfect one, Nathan will soon be enjoying his plants in his very own greenhouse. It has taken him several days to put this baby together, but I am sure it will be well worth it. These are pictures he took before putting on its plastic covering.

4 comments:

j- said...

Looks like fun! How exciting for him! It also looks an awful lot like a playhouse- I hope the kids aren't too tempted!

Lizz said...

Yay for Him! (And you!) My grandparents in law (did I say that right?) have always had a greenhouse and absolutely LOVE it! If you need a taste tester, you know where to find me!

Andrea said...

It looks really nice. How lucky for you guys. I would love that.

Lianna Black said...

It looks awesome! You should tell him to sell his wares...I would be the first one to buy! Good for him, I bet he is in heaven with that thing! hehe love ya! :)