My cousin Andrew and his wife Tami are moving in a few weeks to Denver for law school. So, I had to get a few pictures of their cute family before they left.
Andrew and Tami's wedding was the first wedding I ever photographed. It is amazing how fast time flies. They now have Jacob who is almost a year old.
He was such a sweet little guy while we took pictures. Love the tongue!



Good Luck, guys! I hope that Denver is a great place for you and that law school goes well. I will be looking for your blog!
2 comments:
Great pictures!!
Love these pics Chomay! You are amazingly talented and I want you to do one with me and Sean in the background and Camo in the front just like you did for them, I loved it!! I bet your new camera is amazing...so far so amazing Id say!
Post a Comment