Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag!

I saw this on Lianna's blog, so I thought I would play!

10 years ago I was living in SLC with my friend Lianna and spending a lot of time with Nathan


5 years ago Nathan and I were living in West Jordan getting ready for Riley to join our family.
(I cant believe Riley is going to be 5 years old in August)



5 months ago Nathan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary




5 Things on my "to do" list:

1. finish editing pictures

2. paint Morgan's dresser

3. make shorts out of all the boy's holey jeans

4. finish my website

5. take my kids to the park


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. chips and salsa

2. black licorice

3. CHOCOLATE

4. popcorn

5. bread sticks and marinara sauce


5 Things I would do If I became a billionaire:

1. Pay off all debt

2. Give money away

3. Invest money for me and others

4. Take family on trips

5. Travel


5 Places I have lived:

1. Moreno Valley, CA

2. Provo, Utah

3. Seoul Korea

4. Alexandria, VA

5. Herriman, Utah


5 Things not known about me:

1. I love music

2. I play the clarinet

3. When I was young I was obsessed with Duran Duran

4. I love the color brown

5. I love to scrapbook


3 Joys:

1. The gospel

2. My family

3. photography


3 Fears:

1. Something bad happening to any of my kids

2. Heights

3. the news (they always make me worry about something)


3 Goals:

1. Be a better wife and mother

2. lose weight

3. read my scriptures every day


3 Obsessions:

1. cherry Pepsi

2. clean hands

3. shoes


Random Facts:

1. I am the oldest of 4 kids

2. I keep a journal

3. I like to sing (wish I was good at it)

4. I love mexican food

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I have to admit I was hoping for a Nancy announcement when I saw this. Oh well I liked it anyway.

Steph said...

I loved that! So nice to get to know you better. Thanks for sharing all that. I want to know if you are sending Riley to kindergarten this year?? I have been meaning to ask you for months....I am hoping you are not so Zach has a friend in school next year. All his buddies are leaving him behind. He loves Riley, I need to get with you and plan a play day. Talk to you soon! (I hope)