My focus for the year is to delight in the small things that make up the big things in my life. Last year my word was PLAY. I tried to focus on spending more time just playing with my kids. Some of our activities included going to the zoo, dinosaur museum, snowball fights in the front yard, playing checkers, library trips, and movies. I wanted to continue this focus, but tweak it just a little. I want to find more joy in my life and not just in enjoying my kids. Enjoying new business adventures, trying new things, family activities, and really delighting in scripture study.

Last week while Nathan was home we planned our year of activities. Sometimes we get stuck doing the same things. This year we are going to try some new things. On Saturday we took the kids to see "BOLT" in 3D. We had a great time. What a cute movie and the 3D was so cool! The kids have been enjoying the glasses. Small price for so much entertainment!
Morgan was so funny to watch. She kept grabbing for the things on the screen. In one scene a torpedo was shot and Morgan turned around to see where it went.
Camden lost his first tooth. It happened a few weeks ago, but I just recently took a picture.
4 comments:
We loved Bolt too. I like your new word, I need to do the same. I loved this post and the pictures! It looks like you already into your new word of the year.
I love your new goal! Such a great idea instead of making an entire list! Great idea. Great pictures. I loved your Christmas card, thanks!
Love your new word!!
Love the pic of the boys- with their glasses on.
Love the one of Morgan & upside down glasses.
Love the way you changed the font sizes- should I show Jim?
How cute are those! Love your word, but love your pictures more!
Post a Comment