Tonight I got to go kidless and visit my cousin (more like sister), Nancy in the hospital. She just had her 5th child. She has 4 boys and just had a little girl (YAY!!). I got to hold her sweet little girl and I have to admit it makes me a little baby hungry. I havent been truly baby hungry in a very long time. I had to take a few pictures. I can't wait to take more!

Doesnt she have the cutest name!

9 comments:
She is beautiful! Look at all that hair! Those are beautiful shots Tammy, you are so talented!
P.S. I HAVE to know where she got the beautiful bows! I must have some! ;)
Oh Tam!! I love the pics!! That's my DAUGHTER!! Can you believe it!
She's so beautiful -- absolutely beautiful. She's making me baby hungry, too (although I have been for 4 solid years, so that's nothing new, LOL). You're a very talented photographer, Tammy!
We loved your great pictures of Saylor!! You are so talented!!!Then, I went to your website and loved seeing all of your posts. Then I discovered Andrews and saw Angela's wedding pictures, etc. etc. It was time to catch up and I loved every minute. Thanks for your wonderful blog so we can keep up with how fast your beautiful children are growing. Love you so much, Aunt Lynette
I'm Nancy's friend and I love you pictures of Saylor they are adorable. You definitely can tell a difference between the professional pictures. I'm glad Nancy led me here.
Tammy you are so truly gifted in Photography ! I love ALL your pictures!! your awesome ! lot of love, Julianne
Beautiful baby! And, I absolutely LOVE the pictures. You do an amazing job!
Tammy if and when I have another baby will you take pictures at the hospital for me too? Those are so amazing!
How darling! She is beautiful. I have been baby hungry for 5 years....and the hunger goes on and so does the clock. HO HUM
Great pictures! You captured her just perfect.
Post a Comment