Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Its Positive


Okay, so I have been non-existant in the blogging world for a while, but I really have a good excuse. We are expecting! I am only 12 weeks along, but it has been a long 12 weeks. I was sick with both Riley and Morgan, but this little peanut has thrown me for a loop! I am not complaining because I know other women have it worse than me or are not able to be pregnant, but I am looking forward to the next trimester. I know that I will feel better soon because I always do! I am due in October which is exciting because each of my children were born in a different season and I have always wanted a fall baby! We are so excited to have another little person join our family.

14 comments:

Rusti said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Tammy! I'm so happy for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

j- said...

Yay!! I am so happy you announced it- did you take the picture or find it?

Janae said...

Yeah! Congrats.

Deon said...

Very cool. I am due in Sept! I was also sick. I have never been sick before so that threw me for a loop. You'll be feeling better soon!

Nelson Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! 4 is fun ;)! Let me know if you need anything.

Megan said...

congrats! We are both very excited for you! you have such darling kids!

Joanne said...

congrats! that is awesome.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I totally gasped when I saw the picture! I am so thrilled for you!! Hope you feel better soon- and hope you're well enough to take some pics for us in June :)

Jerlyn said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope you start feeling better soon!

welchfamily said...

We are so excited for you!! Congratulations!

Andrea said...

I was so excited when you told me! Maybe you are having twins. That would explain the Loop right! Anyway as soon as you feel better I want to get those pictures taken of my family. Just give me a call, cause we are ready when you are ready!

jjoan said...

Having read this on April Fools Day my first thought was... Well, anyway, congratulations to you and Nathan!! Hugs to you and remember our kids are worth it. Love, Janis

Tricia said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Julianne said...

Yeah !! I'm so happy for you guys ! and to think I was done with quilts for awhile !! Let me know when you can on what color I need to start .. pink or blue !! Lots of Love, Julianne