
Hey, now dont get any ideas. I am not starting any new hobbies. My husband has been watching a gardening show. The show's host, although I cannot recall his name, prides himself on his homemade tonics and how they work wonders on your lawn, flowers, and veggie gardens. The lawn tonic, lucky enough, has beer in it. The funny thing is that I have never shopped for beer before. It is crazy all the different brands, types, and varying prices. How does anyone choose their booze?? Keystone Light is probably the big K of beers because it is considerably cheaper than the rest. I made Nathan put it in a bag and keep it in the fridge in the garage. However, when he got it out to make his tonic I let each of my kids smell it so they could see how awful it smells. Good lesson! Kids, Never drink beer its just better used as a lawn fertilizer--Look smell!

Friday was overcast, but nice enough do work on the yard. Nathan planted seeds for the garden with the boys. The boys have been grounded for the last few days, so they LOVED being outside with Dad.

5 comments:
I've seen that same show! Let me know how it turns out! Hope you're feeling well.
I hope your kids don't eat dirt ;) lol
I am laugh!!
We are happy faces!!!
So cute! I can add that if you put it in a little dish it becomes snail bait!
What cute pics of your boys!
Post a Comment