Monday, July 20, 2009

School Portraits


Can you believe how fast this summer is flying by? What happened to June?
Well, if you are getting ready for the new school year like I am you need to check out the fantastic deal that I am offering on school portraits.




You will receive a CD with 5 images of your child to print as you would like for only $15!!!!

Check out
http://www.cmomentsphotography.blogspot.com
for more information!

3 comments:

Lizz said...

You do such a great job!

Megan said...

Hello!! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy! I was curious if you could send me a cd or even email me some of the family portraits of the whole family and then of our family. I don't mind paying so let me know! Andy and I are both in Oregon now and everything is going great!

Megan said...

Oh my email is megsummers413@gmail.com