
Every third Saturday is our Hicks Family get together. It usually is an adult get together where we have some of Nathan's moms good food and sit and talk and become better friends. This time we decided to have a family picnic. It was our last summer get together. We met at West Jordan Park and ate food, talked and played games. It was such a nice saturday--I think it only got to 84 degrees. I didnt get too many pictures, but I thought I would post a couple.
Morgan showing me her racket. She had fun playing with all the cousins especially Robert.


Camden had fun playing at the fort and running around with his cousins
2 comments:
Looks like it was a fun a relaxing day! You really can't ask for more when you are with family!!
I love those days! Looks like great fun.
Post a Comment