
Our house was filled with excitement this morning. Camden was off to school excited for Grandparents Day while Riley was excited for his first day of preschool.

He has been eagerly waiting for this day to come for three weeks. He is going to school with his buddy Zach. I am excited for all the fun things he is going to learn this year.

He has been eagerly waiting for this day to come for three weeks. He is going to school with his buddy Zach. I am excited for all the fun things he is going to learn this year.




8 comments:
Cute pictures Tam!! Way to go Riley!!! How totally fun for him to start pre school!! It must be so nice to have some girl time with Morgan!! Yay!!
Parker loved the painting too!! Looking forward to a fun year of preschool with Riley!!!
That is a good preschool! I love places that let your kids have creativity and not just copy art. The pictures are really cute. Morgan is lucky to have you. You are such a cute mom.
I cant get enough of the cute pics you post!! Chomay you are so lucky and live such a charmed life..hehe I am happy that Riley is in preschool and having so much fun with his friend, so cute!! Yay for you and Morgan getting some one on one - pink pancakes!!?? too cute!!!! I love you Chomay! I want to grow up and be just like you...LOL :)
I miss being his (primary) teacher! He is such a fun, imaginative, sweet little boy! Enjoy your one on one time with Morgan. It goes way too fast! (but then comes YOU time, and that's can't be bad...)
I love every one of those pictures! I want to be you! Zach had so much fun on Friday, thank you SOOOOOO much for letting Riley come over. I am so happy they are pals. Thanks for your shoulder too. You are the sweetest ever!
Gotta love the snakes. lol I remember when he just came into Nursery. I can't believe how long ago that was!
Love the pink pancakes. You're a sweet mom!!
Riley is looking more and more like Camden. Wow!! they are getting big.
Post a Comment