I have been tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. LOST
3. Medium
4. Desperate Housewives
5. The house flip show on TLC
6. all the shows on the Food Network
7. Deal or no Deal
8. American Idol
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. went to Walmart and Smiths
2. Had lunch with Nancy
3. picked up Camden from school
4. cleaned my house
5. made dinner
6. worked on homework with Camden
7. made and wrapped ornaments for ward christmas party
8. worked on pictures
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. SATURDAY (ward christmas party is on Friday)
2. Getting all the holiday stuff done
3. Receiving Christmas cards!
4. Christmas Day
5. Morgan turning 3
6. Taking lots of pictures
7. Riley starting Kindergarten
8. Date nights with Nathan
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Mi Ranchito
3. Bajio
4. PF Changs
5. Black Angus
6. Enjoy
7. Cheesecake factory
8. In-n-out
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Good health for my family and friends
2. A date night with my hubby
3. Please let the the christmas party go well
4. a piano
5. new kitchen table
6. spending time with friends
7. going away for the weekend WITHOUT kids
8. my kids to be happy
I tag Michelle, Tami, and Jerlyn!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the new David Archuletta song, angels, I'd never heard it before!!
You always have the best blogs but it looks like you have slowed down putting them up as often. Wish we were closer to see you more often, hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!!
Post a Comment