Saturday, January 3, 2009

Catching Up!

A little too much xbox and wedding pictures has kept mefrom posting to my blog since before Christmas. We had a great Christmas this year. I think it gets better each year as the kids get older and are more excited for Christmas morning. I didnt get the best pictures because my flash needed recharged batteries and I caught most of our Christmas morning on video.


My cute Riley. All he wanted for Christmas was a Spiderman costume. When I asked him to give me a list he said, "I just want one present I dont need anything else." Well Santa was good to him and among his gifts was a Clone Wars tent that he has been sleeping in with his brother.

Camden was the last one to wake up Christmas morning. Our kids didnt come into our room until 8am--Can you believe it?! I remember laying awake all night waiting for an acceptable hour to wake everyone up to open gifts. Most of the time it was still dark outside.







Christmas morning was so fun with Morgan. She is at a fun age. I loved watching her get so excited over her gifts.

After gifts and breakfast we usually go and visit my family and Nathan's family. This year we had a huge snow storm so we didnt get out of the house until after 2pm. We almost didnt go because it was not only snowing but the wind was blowing really hard. However, my mom was making Christmas dinner and we didnt want to miss out so we braved the weather. It was nice seeing family and having a good time together.

5 comments:

j- said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you had an excellent Christmas!!

Tricia said...

What a great Christmas!! I love seeing the joy on their faces.

Jerlyn said...

I love the Spiderman picture, it so reminds me of Hayden. What a fun Christmas!

Steph said...

I love the pictures too. You sure have a talent for that! I love the glasses and their faces - priceless.

I absolutely love what you wrote about 2009. Joy - I hope to follow your example. You are amazing. Sure am happy to call you friend.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Andrea said...

I bet it is fun to buy girl toys! She is finally getting into that stage!