Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Last week was a fun and busy week for pictures! I have been working hard to get them all processed! A few of the highlights include:



"Oh my word!" is all I can say!

Love babies in tutus! I will share more of these later. This was definately a week for cute girls in tutus!


This little guy is an angel! As long as he had his binki he was game for anything. He never made a peep! At 2 weeks he showed us lots of his sweet personality.



I have to admit that High School Seniors are my favorite! LOVE, love, love them! These were so fun! We took them at a great location with perfect light.


I currently still have a few spots left in June and July. If you want some pictures call me soon! I am filling up fast.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy cow! I loved the pictures. Especially the newborn ones and the little girl. SO CUTE! Ok I need a spot in June for Collin's 1 yr. I will call you soon!

Joanne said...

very cute!

Steph said...

Awesome Tam! Great colors, I love that one of her by the wall in in the red doorway. The colors just pop. The newborn's eyes are gorgeous too. You are amazing once again.

j- said...

Love love love them!!! You so rock!!! I wanna spot!! Pick me Pick me!!

Love the newborn pics great poses!!

Andrea said...

Really cute Tammy! You sure do a good job!

Lianna Black said...

Oh my sweet little baby!!! I love those pics of Tyler!! I can't wait to see all of them! As usually Chomay, they are stunning!! You take such beautiful pics, I love all of the ones you post - Gorgeous!!! I am going to call you this week now that my family has left, they were in town all last week. Love you!