
Saturday was a slightly warm and muggy wet day. We had a soccer game at 8am that morning. It was sprinkling when we got to the field, but by the end of the game it was pouring. Even with our big beach umbrella, blankets, and coats we were all soaked and dripping by the end. Riley was such a great sport. He put in his best effort dispite his wet clothes sticking to him. Actually, we had a great time and laughed a lot about the rain. After we got home from the game I got this picture of a fantastic rainbow. I took it at a darker exposure to capture the color, but it really lit up the sky.
2 comments:
Awesome!! Love the picture!! I hate that about soccer- they play rain or shine (or snow or wind!!) It's crazy!!!
That is so pretty. I don't think I have ever seen such a bright full rainbow.
Post a Comment