
To most this may appear as a clump of pink playdough, but this is my son's version of our new soon to be completed Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We have been stuck indoors for days due to the mountains of snow we have gotten. I told the boys to build a tower and they decided they wanted to build temples. If you look closely you may even see the Angel Moroni on top. We have been watching them work on the temple for months. It has been cool watching each of the stages. Just recently it got its walls. We are so excited to have a temple so close. Recently we lost our beloved Prophet Gordan B. Hinckley. He lived a long life and most of it was in the service of others. I just can't help to think about all the wonderful works he has done including the building of numerous temples one of which is being built just a few miles away.
I am so thankful for President Hinckley and for the influence he has had on my life and on the lives of my family members!
2 comments:
it has seemed bitter sweet knowing we wont be seeing the prophet for a while. but imagine the reunion wiht his sweet wife and with all the other prophets of our time. president Hinckley truely is remarkable.
Where is my brain? I didn't even know there was going to be a temple there.
Post a Comment