Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Scrapbooking!

I love to scrapbook. Most of my pictures still sit in digital folders on my computer and I have a set of plastic drawers that hold locks of hair and tickets to this and that, but that is all going to change because I joined a scrapbook group. We meet every other month to swap pages, talk and eat treats. It is the best getaway to relieve mommy stress! I actually have attended a few of the get togethers so I have a stack now of beautiful pages to add my pictures to.

Tonight is scrapbook group. I have been busy putting my pages together. My cousin Nancy and I are making pages for a baby book. Last group we did year 0 and 1 and this group we are doing year 2 and 3. I finished most of these pages last weekend at a scrapbook retreat I went to. Nancy and I both went. It was held at a nice hotel. They reserved a large conference room and everyone got their own table. So, we got to scrapbook as long as we wanted to. We had a room so we could sleep and then scrapbook again in the morning. It was sooo much fun!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

K I loved your pages. See I am in the group also and Tammy and Nancy do the cutest pages. It was fun, sorry we had to go quickly.

j- said...

Cute pic of your pages, we shoulda took a picture at the retreat!! Dang it!! Next time!!!

I hope your wedding today is going good and no snow for you!!

Hugs

Nance

Tricia said...

Those look too cute, wish I was in your group too. That sound fun. I have a scrapbook get away at the end of the month in St. George and I'm so excited! Oh, I hope youre wedding goes well too. I'd love to see the pictrues!