Saturday, January 12, 2008
Wedding Day!
Yesterday I shot my 5th wedding. It was at the Salt Lake Temple. The couple live in California. Her parents live in Idaho and his parents live in California. Oh and they dated at BYU Hawaii. So, you might be asking yourself, "why is this couple getting married in Salt Lake?" Well, she is from Pocatello which is only a few hours from here and she didnt want to get married in Idaho, so Salt Lake was the place. I wished the wedding had been today because we actually had clear skies today, but the wedding was yesterday and it was cold and snowy. I have to say that everything went pretty smooth. I did not meet the couple until they came out of the temple, but both bride and groom were great to work with--very easy going and sweet. As you will see in the pictures the bride has a dress with short sleeves. I kept asking her if she was cold and she kept telling me that she was doing great. What a trooper, especially after flying in from California which I am sure is above 45 degrees. Here are some of the pics. I will post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pics Tam, you did great!! I am glad the weather cooperated for you- poor little bride in her short sleeves, she makes me cold just looking at her!!
I bet they'll love their pictures!!
Post a Comment