Sunday, January 13, 2008
MY WORD FOR THE YEAR!
I have been thinking today about my word for the year. Just like Tricia and Nancy I think it would be great to have a one word goal for the year. With one word I don't feel overwhelmed with all the things I need to change. I will just change one thing at a time. Maybe by the time I am 50 I will be doing pretty good. Maybe? So, my word for the year is going to be PLAY. I am going to take more time just playing with my kids. Sometimes things get so busy that I find a lot of time to just have fun with my kids. There are always so many things that need to get done, but this year I am going to make time for playtime and not feel guilty when other things don't get done. I will have to share pics of our playdates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment