We got so much snow yesterday morning that they cancelled church. Now it just looks like we have a huge white wall extending down to the end of the street. I have never seen so much snow. I just had a to snap a few more pictures for the blog.
aaWow, I have never been in snow like that! How did they let everyone know not to come to church. I need to call you, I have a wedding on Saturday. AHHHH. Cute kids and so fun in the snow.
3 comments:
aaWow, I have never been in snow like that! How did they let everyone know not to come to church. I need to call you, I have a wedding on Saturday. AHHHH. Cute kids and so fun in the snow.
our outside looks about the same!
I love the picture of Morgan by "the wall." This is a winter our kids will always remember.
Post a Comment