
I really should have posted a picture of the mountain of dishes that were piled in my sink yesterday, but my sweet husband did them for me before I got up this morning. I wasnt sure if I wanted to read Breaking Dawn at first because I read some of the spoilers and I wasnt sure if I would like it, but when I finished it at 3:30am this morning I felt satisfied with the story. Actually I loved it! It had my heart racing and I even had a few tears. Not a dull reading moment and I had a hard time putting it down. What did you think?
3 comments:
For real? I hope it picks up!! I am at the very beginning and still he is a little too perfect (I know. he is supposed to be, but still it bugs!) and I don't want to be negative about it, I have had it for 3 days and I keep finding other things to do! If you liked it though, chances are I will too!
I bought it and haven't read it yet! I will keep you informed!
I loved IT!!!! I was happy with everything. I got to read it when it 1st came out and did not know any of spoilers and I am glad. It was very surprising. I never saw the things that were coming. After seeing some interviews with Stephenie Meyer, she says that we should have seen the clues in New Moon and Eclipse. I am re-reading to see if I can find them. I love how she ended this story and there is so much meaning in this last book of Love and eternal love.
Post a Comment