

Today we woke up to a winter wonderland. This is the most snow we have had in a long time. The boys decided to go out and shovel. It was cute watching my boys with their big shovels. They are getting big so fast. Nathan nearly snow blowed the entire street. He tries to tell me that it is hard work, but I think he enjoys it!
3 comments:
I should've taken pictures of my kids in the snow, but instead I shoveled by myself and took pictures of the dogs!! (I would've had the kids help me, but they had a friend over...
Your pictures are way cute!!
So you did have to redo your blog. I am so sorry. Love the top picture. She is such a beauty.
K, Tammy......I didn't know that you had a blog and had no idea you were a photographer. I NEED to talk to you about this!!! Call me sometime! -Tricia Nelson
Post a Comment